Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Can't Leave God Out





Yesterday, I was called "Jumpy Happy Spirit" because I'm always happy and love to talk about god through my work. How could I leave god out? He has been too GOOD to me. And this internship was just provided entry into what he wanted me to do "Missionary Work". He knew I wouldn't put up a fight because I love sharing how god has kept me over the years, through the good and the bad. But hey, it made Nicole who she is......an apple in gods eyes! He knew he could trust me to do his work and not run away on the next flight to the states. That is why time has flown by! With in my one month of being in Trinidad and Tobago, I have become passionate about building the kingdom of god and will do it at all cost! Cost of giving children hope; cost at giving children love; cost at given children a smile; cost at sharing how great god is and he loves them; cost of helping children heal from their trauma and most importantly "COST OF DEVELOPING A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS CHRIST".

Once, my pastor told me " Don't blame your parents for not being able to take care of you based on their foundation of parenthood. Because they were never taught how to be parents. Especially the one you needed. That is why god rebuilt your foundation and you have such a desire to save children". I am grateful to know that even though I may not have a relationship with my parents, god is my mother and father. So, in other words - he has all I need! And I am not ashamed to share my love with other children in need of someone to love them for them and not judge or reject them!

Everyday, while I have been here......I wake up asking god to use me up! Every once of me! Why? Because I know he didn't send me here just to do field placement but to leave this place shake up forthe glory of  god. And for me to become stronger on a natural and spiritual level".

No comments:

Post a Comment